Asma Maqsood-Shah, Principal of High Hazels Academy talks about how she helped to transform the school’s culture and motivate staff through flexible working.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Mental health and wellbeing support that prepares students for classroom learning 11 May 2022
- How we work with our community to tackle the root causes of persistent absences 5 May 2022
- Our school’s journey supporting refugees 26 April 2022
- Finding belonging and solidarity in school leader support groups 25 April 2022
- Advice on how to address the topic of pornography in the classroom 18 April 2022