English Hub leader, Carl, shares his favourite books and how important reading is not only to him, but also his pupils and his own children. This Reading Together Day, everyone is invited to share their favourite books, and what they'll be reading together during the summer...
Carl Pattison is English Hub leader at The Flying High Partnership.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020