Recipient of the ABRSM Classical 100 competition, specialist music teacher, Ms Cecilia Kovacs, shares her experience of working with the Classical 100 resource and why she believes letting children take charge leads to creativity.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020