Recipient of the ABRSM Classical 100 competition, specialist music teacher, Ms Cecilia Kovacs, shares her experience of working with the Classical 100 resource and why she believes letting children take charge leads to creativity.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020