Claire Harnden, Deputy CEO at South Farnham Educational Trust, shares her experiences of introducing the reception baseline assessment in her schools.
Claire Harnden is the Deputy CEO at South Farnham Educational Trust and has also advised the Department for Education through the Standard and Testing Agency’s Stakeholder reference group for the reception baseline assessment (RBA).
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023