In these 3 blogs, school leaders explain how they use pupil premium funding to improve the educational outcomes of disadvantaged pupils in their schools.
Clare Greene, an executive headteacher in the South West of England and evidence lead in education for West Somerset Research School, tells us her tips about how to effectively manage a school budget including Pupil Premium funding. The challenges Maximising …
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023