Ella Hughes, headteacher at Chapel Street Community Primary School in Manchester, shares how using peer support groups for school leaders has helped her to maintain positive wellbeing.
Headteacher at Chapel Street Community Primary School in Manchester
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Mental health and wellbeing support that prepares students for classroom learning 11 May 2022
- How we work with our community to tackle the root causes of persistent absences 5 May 2022
- Our school’s journey supporting refugees 26 April 2022
- Finding belonging and solidarity in school leader support groups 25 April 2022
- Advice on how to address the topic of pornography in the classroom 18 April 2022