Ella Hughes, headteacher at Chapel Street Community Primary School in Manchester, shares how using peer support groups for school leaders has helped her to maintain positive wellbeing.
Headteacher at Chapel Street Community Primary School in Manchester
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023