Starting in your first few months as a new teacher, can be a simultaneously exciting and daunting experience. Jason Beerjeraz, a primary school teacher at a school in Colchester and recent NQT, provides some first hand advice for how best to thrive in your first year as a teacher.
Jason Beerjeraz is a primary school teacher at Monkwick Junior School in Colchester.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021