Oliver Brotherhood, Curriculum Lead for Computing and Computer Science at Penrice Academy, discusses the importance of adopting a whole-school approach to addressing gender imbalance in computer science.
Computing and Computer Science
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023