Addison Brown, science teacher at Bedford High School in Leigh, shares his experience of juggling family life with the pressures of being a teacher during lockdown.
Addison Brown is a science teacher at Bedford High School in Leigh.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021