Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-headteachers at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey. Following the launch of the DfE’s teacher recruitment and retention strategy, which outlined steps to promote flexible working in schools, Alison and Rebbeca explain how they make job-sharing work for them.
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-heads at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020