Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-headteachers at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey. Following the launch of the DfE’s teacher recruitment and retention strategy, which outlined steps to promote flexible working in schools, Alison and Rebbeca explain how they make job-sharing work for them.
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-heads at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing until the end of term and through the holidays 16 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021