Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-headteachers at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey. Following the launch of the DfE’s teacher recruitment and retention strategy, which outlined steps to promote flexible working in schools, Alison and Rebbeca explain how they make job-sharing work for them.
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-heads at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020