Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-headteachers at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey. Following the launch of the DfE’s teacher recruitment and retention strategy, which outlined steps to promote flexible working in schools, Alison and Rebbeca explain how they make job-sharing work for them.
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey
Alison Fitch and Rebecca Stacey are co-heads at Boxgrove Primary School in Surrey.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Looking on the bright side – the positives of teaching in lockdown 20 May 2020
- The power of a thank you 20 May 2020
- Why looking after our mental health has never been more important for teachers 19 May 2020
- The challenges of delivering remote education 19 May 2020
- Leading in uncertain times – managing the COVID-19 response as a headteacher 19 May 2020