For every headteacher, keeping children safe is our top priority. Andrea Parker, Lead Headteacher of Bonneville Primary School, describes what school life has been like one month after she opened her doors.
Andrea Parker is headteacher at Bonneville Primary School in South London.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘Maximum benefit in a straightforward way’: an Early Career Framework induction 1 March 2021
- Why I’d recommend tutoring 24 February 2021
- Keeping staff and students safe with rapid testing 12 February 2021
- Thinking beyond the pandemic in a Special Educational Needs school 12 February 2021
- “The first time he appeared smiling in a live lesson was wonderful” – supporting the most vulnerable children to learn remotely 12 February 2021