For every headteacher, keeping children safe is our top priority. Andrea Parker, Lead Headteacher of Bonneville Primary School, describes what school life has been like one month after she opened her doors.
Andrea Parker is headteacher at Bonneville Primary School in South London.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020