For every headteacher, keeping children safe is our top priority. Andrea Parker, Lead Headteacher of Bonneville Primary School, describes what school life has been like one month after she opened her doors.
Andrea Parker is headteacher at Bonneville Primary School in South London.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Trainee teachers have really gone above and beyond this year 23 June 2021
- Six steps to successfully implementing the Early Career Framework reforms 7 June 2021
- “I now enjoy school more because of this” – how catch-up programmes are making an impact 2 June 2021
- How our pupils are benefitting from online and face-to-face tutoring 2 June 2021
- Making sure students get the grades they deserve 28 May 2021