From September 2021 all early career teachers will be entitled to two years of high-quality professional development, including the support of a mentor, as part of the Early Career Framework (ECF) reforms. Anna MacLeod, a teacher at Dyke House Academy part of the Northern Education Trust, shares her experience of this new programme of early career training and support.
Anna MacLeod is a teacher at Dyke House Academy, part of the Northern Education Trust,
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021