From September 2021 all early career teachers will be entitled to two years of high-quality professional development, including the support of a mentor, as part of the Early Career Framework (ECF) reforms. Anna MacLeod, a teacher at Dyke House Academy part of the Northern Education Trust, shares her experience of this new programme of early career training and support.
Anna MacLeod is a teacher at Dyke House Academy, part of the Northern Education Trust,
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Trainee teachers have really gone above and beyond this year 23 June 2021
- Six steps to successfully implementing the Early Career Framework reforms 7 June 2021
- “I now enjoy school more because of this” – how catch-up programmes are making an impact 2 June 2021
- How our pupils are benefitting from online and face-to-face tutoring 2 June 2021
- Making sure students get the grades they deserve 28 May 2021