Hear from Dave Ellison-Lee, Director of Education at RISE multi-academy trust, about why he thinks the new National Professional Qualifications will have a positive impact on staff development and pupil outcomes.
Director of Education at RISE multi-academy trust in the East Midlands
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023