Principal David Benson shares how his school has encouraged participation in the NTP and how the programme will benefit more pupils this year.
David Benson is Principal of Kensington Aldridge Academy, a large inner London school with 1,300 pupils in years 7 to 13.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023