Principal David Benson shares how his school has encouraged participation in the NTP and how the programme will benefit more pupils this year.
David Benson is Principal of Kensington Aldridge Academy, a large inner London school with 1,300 pupils in years 7 to 13.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Rediscovering teaching: my experience of returning to the classroom 26 January 2022
- Embracing technology in school has changed how we teach 17 January 2022
- How schools are managing attendance effectively 10 December 2021
- Teenagers and testing fatigue, 4 top tips to keep your students testing 8 December 2021
- Becoming an Academic Mentor: making a difference to pupils’ education most impacted by the pandemic 7 December 2021