Principal David Benson shares how his school has encouraged participation in the NTP and how the programme will benefit more pupils this year.
David Benson is Principal of Kensington Aldridge Academy, a large inner London school with 1,300 pupils in years 7 to 13.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Holiday Activities and Food (HAF): How the successful programme improved the mental health of vulnerable children 8 October 2021
- Our journey with the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) 30 September 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021