David Earnshaw talks about his experience as a school leader, during the COVID-19 pandemic and why he’d recommend Teaching Vacancies to help with recruitment.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Becoming an Academic Mentor: making a difference to pupils’ education most impacted by the pandemic 7 December 2021
- Celebrating excellence in education and recognising the amazing work of teachers 23 November 2021
- Developing my career and improving my practice with a leadership NPQ 18 November 2021
- The four key ways we’re supporting staff wellbeing 17 November 2021
- Developing a whole school approach to tackle bullying 15 November 2021