Shaw Primary Academy in Thurrock has implemented a new marking system that allows teachers to check every book quickly and efficiently.
Dawn Copping is the Chair of the Marking and Policy Review Group and Headteacher of Shaw Primary Academy in Thurrock.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021