Shaw Primary Academy in Thurrock has implemented a new marking system that allows teachers to check every book quickly and efficiently.
Dawn Copping is the Chair of the Marking and Policy Review Group and Headteacher of Shaw Primary Academy in Thurrock.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023