Shaw Primary Academy in Thurrock has implemented a new marking system that allows teachers to check every book quickly and efficiently.
Dawn Copping is the Chair of the Marking and Policy Review Group and Headteacher of Shaw Primary Academy in Thurrock.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020