Emma Booth reflects on the teacher assessed grades process and how teachers have worked tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcomes for their students this summer.
Head of English, The Derby High School (Bury)
Head of English, Emma Booth, shares how she has managed the shift to remote education during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022