As cases of COVID-19 rise, Chief Executive of Star Academies, Hamid Patel, shares the protective measures his schools have taken to successfully avoid sending an entire year group home when an outbreak occurs, while ensuring all pupils and staff are safe.
Mufti Hamid Patel (CBE) is the Chief Executive of Star Academies, a multi-academy trust that operates 29 free schools and academies.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020