As schools head into the summer term, Chief Executive of Star Academies, Hamid Patel, shares the protective measures his schools have taken to successfully minimise the number of pupils and staff isolating when an outbreak occurs, while ensuring all pupils and staff are safe.
Mufti Hamid Patel (CBE) is the Chief Executive of Star Academies, a multi-academy trust that operates 29 free schools and academies.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A headteacher’s top tips to effectively manage Pupil Premium funding 27 September 2023
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023