As schools head into the summer term, Chief Executive of Star Academies, Hamid Patel, shares the protective measures his schools have taken to successfully minimise the number of pupils and staff isolating when an outbreak occurs, while ensuring all pupils and staff are safe.
Mufti Hamid Patel (CBE) is the Chief Executive of Star Academies, a multi-academy trust that operates 29 free schools and academies.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021