As schools head into the summer term, Chief Executive of Star Academies, Hamid Patel, shares the protective measures his schools have taken to successfully minimise the number of pupils and staff isolating when an outbreak occurs, while ensuring all pupils and staff are safe.
Mufti Hamid Patel (CBE) is the Chief Executive of Star Academies, a multi-academy trust that operates 29 free schools and academies.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021