As cases of COVID-19 rise, Chief Executive of Star Academies, Hamid Patel, shares the protective measures his schools have taken to successfully avoid sending an entire year group home when an outbreak occurs, while ensuring all pupils and staff are safe.
Mufti Hamid Patel (CBE) is the Chief Executive of Star Academies, a multi-academy trust that operates 29 free schools and academies.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020