Jane Cruickshank, deputy headteacher, explains how her trust is delivering the Early Careers Framework and the lessons they’ve learned so far.
Deputy headteacher and ECF coordinator at the Learning in Harmony Trust.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023