Headteacher, Julia, explains the benefits of signing up to the early roll-out of the Early Career Framework (ECF) reforms, and the benefits they hope that mentoring and further support will have on their staff.
Julia is headteacher of Park End Primary School in Middlesbrough.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023