Headteacher, Julia, explains the benefits of signing up to the early roll-out of the Early Career Framework (ECF) reforms, and the benefits they hope that mentoring and further support will have on their staff.
Julia is headteacher of Park End Primary School in Middlesbrough.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020