Headteacher, Julia, explains the benefits of signing up to the early roll-out of the Early Career Framework (ECF) reforms, and the benefits they hope that mentoring and further support will have on their staff.
Julia is headteacher of Park End Primary School in Middlesbrough.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020