Karen shares how her school has encouraged participation in COVID-19 testing amongst students and staff over the past year and why it’s important for students to continue to test as they return to school and college.
Karen Hayler is Business Manager at Worthing High School, a maintained secondary with a mix of boys and girls aged 11 to 16 in the coastal town of Worthing, West Sussex.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023