2020 has been a real rollercoaster of emotions. Whether you have been working in education for YEARS or are new to your craft, I don’t think that anyone could have predicted just how challenging working in education during a global pandemic could be. But we have done just that. And we should be proud.
Laura Vance is Head of English at Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023