2020 has been a real rollercoaster of emotions. Whether you have been working in education for YEARS or are new to your craft, I don’t think that anyone could have predicted just how challenging working in education during a global pandemic could be. But we have done just that. And we should be proud.
Laura Vance is Head of English at Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020