2020 has been a real rollercoaster of emotions. Whether you have been working in education for YEARS or are new to your craft, I don’t think that anyone could have predicted just how challenging working in education during a global pandemic could be. But we have done just that. And we should be proud.
Laura Vance is Head of English at Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021