2020 has been a real rollercoaster of emotions. Whether you have been working in education for YEARS or are new to your craft, I don’t think that anyone could have predicted just how challenging working in education during a global pandemic could be. But we have done just that. And we should be proud.
Laura Vance is Head of English at Outwood Academy Adwick, Doncaster
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023