Lauren Pinney, head of student wellbeing, and Rose Scott, school counsellor share how they work with secondary students at Hove Park School to embed emotional wellbeing support into their school.
Head of student wellbeing, Hove Park School
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022