Lauren Pinney, head of student wellbeing, and Rose Scott, school counsellor share how they work with secondary students at Hove Park School to embed emotional wellbeing support into their school.
Hove Park School counsellor
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023