Lee Raftery and Craig Evason are leading on their school’s education recovery plans. They share how the interventions they’ve introduced have supported the pupils who need it most.
Lee Raftery is Deputy Headteacher of Royal Liberty School in Romford
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Supporting families and communities through the Holiday Activities and Food programme 8 August 2022
- How schools are supporting attendance ahead of the new academic year 18 July 2022
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022