Lee Raftery and Craig Evason are leading on their school’s education recovery plans. They share how the interventions they’ve introduced have supported the pupils who need it most.
Lee Raftery is Deputy Headteacher of Royal Liberty School in Romford
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022