Lee Raftery and Craig Evason are leading on their school’s education recovery plans. They share how the interventions they’ve introduced have supported the pupils who need it most.
Lee Raftery is Deputy Headteacher of Royal Liberty School in Romford
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing until the end of term and through the holidays 16 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021