Lee Raftery and Craig Evason are leading on their school’s education recovery plans. They share how the interventions they’ve introduced have supported the pupils who need it most.
Lee Raftery is Deputy Headteacher of Royal Liberty School in Romford
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023