Discover how St Mary and St Thomas' CE Primary School has used the Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together programme to not just refresh their current practice but also engage with parents; educating them in identifying the signs of bullying and helping to prevent bullying behaviours at home as well.
Learn how the All Together programme has helped St Mary and St Thomas' CE Primary School to share resources across the school alliance, supporting each other whilst monitoring progress to ensure they continually move forward with stamping out bullying.
St Mary and St Thomas’ CE Primary School has just received Gold status for the Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together programme. Here Linda Smith, Director of Wellbeing, shares tips on tackling bullying and how she’s been able to put pupil wellbeing at the heart of the school ethos.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020