Discover how St Mary and St Thomas' CE Primary School has used the Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together programme to not just refresh their current practice but also engage with parents; educating them in identifying the signs of bullying and helping to prevent bullying behaviours at home as well.
Learn how the All Together programme has helped St Mary and St Thomas' CE Primary School to share resources across the school alliance, supporting each other whilst monitoring progress to ensure they continually move forward with stamping out bullying.
St Mary and St Thomas’ CE Primary School has just received Gold status for the Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together programme. Here Linda Smith, Director of Wellbeing, shares tips on tackling bullying and how she’s been able to put pupil wellbeing at the heart of the school ethos.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021