Discover how St Mary and St Thomas' CE Primary School has used the Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together programme to not just refresh their current practice but also engage with parents; educating them in identifying the signs of bullying and helping to prevent bullying behaviours at home as well.
Learn how the All Together programme has helped St Mary and St Thomas' CE Primary School to share resources across the school alliance, supporting each other whilst monitoring progress to ensure they continually move forward with stamping out bullying.
St Mary and St Thomas’ CE Primary School has just received Gold status for the Anti-Bullying Alliance All Together programme. Here Linda Smith, Director of Wellbeing, shares tips on tackling bullying and how she’s been able to put pupil wellbeing at the heart of the school ethos.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023