Mel Shute, headteacher of Trumpington Park Primary School in Cambridgeshire, shares her school’s journey on reducing workload by tackling a problem familiar to most workplaces – how to communicate effectively with each other. At our school we identified that one …
Mel Shute is the headteacher of Trumpington Park Primary School in Cambridgeshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Rediscovering teaching: my experience of returning to the classroom 26 January 2022
- Embracing technology in school has changed how we teach 17 January 2022
- How schools are managing attendance effectively 10 December 2021
- Teenagers and testing fatigue, 4 top tips to keep your students testing 8 December 2021
- Becoming an Academic Mentor: making a difference to pupils’ education most impacted by the pandemic 7 December 2021