Mel Shute, headteacher of Trumpington Park Primary School in Cambridgeshire, shares her school’s journey on reducing workload by tackling a problem familiar to most workplaces – how to communicate effectively with each other. At our school we identified that one …
Mel Shute is the headteacher of Trumpington Park Primary School in Cambridgeshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022
- National Professional Qualifications: how NPQs have transformed CPD in our Multi Academy Trust 26 May 2022
- Teachers, your hard work is so appreciated: thank you for transforming children’s lives! 26 May 2022