Mel Shute, headteacher of Trumpington Park Primary School in Cambridgeshire, shares her school’s journey on reducing workload by tackling a problem familiar to most workplaces – how to communicate effectively with each other. At our school we identified that one …
Mel Shute is the headteacher of Trumpington Park Primary School in Cambridgeshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023