The University of Greenwich’s Primary Partnership is an outstanding provider of initial teacher training (Ofsted 2016). The partnership comprises over 200 maintained schools and academies across 19 local authorities in London, Kent, Essex and the southeast of England. Since the …
Michael Green is the Primary Partnership & School Direct Lead at the University of Greenwich's Primary Partnership.
The University of Greenwich’s Faculty of Education and Health is located at Avery Hill Campus in South East London. The Primary Partnership is an outstanding provider of initial teacher training; working with over 200 maintained schools and academies across 19 local authorities in London, Kent, Essex and the south-east of England to provide primary teacher training.
A number of routes into teaching are offered including a three year undergraduate route, PGCE and School Direct routes .
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023