The University of Greenwich’s Primary Partnership is an outstanding provider of initial teacher training (Ofsted 2016). The partnership comprises over 200 maintained schools and academies across 19 local authorities in London, Kent, Essex and the southeast of England. Since the …
Michael Green is the Primary Partnership & School Direct Lead at the University of Greenwich's Primary Partnership.
The University of Greenwich’s Faculty of Education and Health is located at Avery Hill Campus in South East London. The Primary Partnership is an outstanding provider of initial teacher training; working with over 200 maintained schools and academies across 19 local authorities in London, Kent, Essex and the south-east of England to provide primary teacher training.
A number of routes into teaching are offered including a three year undergraduate route, PGCE and School Direct routes .
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023