The University of Greenwich’s Primary Partnership is an outstanding provider of initial teacher training (Ofsted 2016). The partnership comprises over 200 maintained schools and academies across 19 local authorities in London, Kent, Essex and the southeast of England. Since the …
Michael Green is the Primary Partnership & School Direct Lead at the University of Greenwich's Primary Partnership.
The University of Greenwich’s Faculty of Education and Health is located at Avery Hill Campus in South East London. The Primary Partnership is an outstanding provider of initial teacher training; working with over 200 maintained schools and academies across 19 local authorities in London, Kent, Essex and the south-east of England to provide primary teacher training.
A number of routes into teaching are offered including a three year undergraduate route, PGCE and School Direct routes .
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Looking on the bright side – the positives of teaching in lockdown 20 May 2020
- The power of a thank you 20 May 2020
- Why looking after our mental health has never been more important for teachers 19 May 2020
- The challenges of delivering remote education 19 May 2020
- Leading in uncertain times – managing the COVID-19 response as a headteacher 19 May 2020