Several schools share their approaches to increase attendance levels amongst their pupils, with a focus on the transition between classes, year groups, and support when moving to a new school.
Attendance Intervention Manager, John Taylor Muti Academy Trust
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Supporting families and communities through the Holiday Activities and Food programme 8 August 2022
- How schools are supporting attendance ahead of the new academic year 18 July 2022
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022