While self-isolating, Nicola McCleave, reflects on how staff at Reaseheath College have worked together to support each other emotionally during a challenging time.
Nicola McCleave is Head of Wellbeing, Careers and Pastoral Support at Reaseheath College in Cheshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020