While self-isolating, Nicola McCleave, reflects on how staff at Reaseheath College have worked together to support each other emotionally during a challenging time.
Nicola McCleave is Head of Wellbeing, Careers and Pastoral Support at Reaseheath College in Cheshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Supporting families and communities through the Holiday Activities and Food programme 8 August 2022
- How schools are supporting attendance ahead of the new academic year 18 July 2022
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022