While self-isolating, Nicola McCleave, reflects on how staff at Reaseheath College have worked together to support each other emotionally during a challenging time.
Nicola McCleave is Head of Wellbeing, Careers and Pastoral Support at Reaseheath College in Cheshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Becoming an Academic Mentor: making a difference to pupils’ education most impacted by the pandemic 7 December 2021
- Celebrating excellence in education and recognising the amazing work of teachers 23 November 2021
- Developing my career and improving my practice with a leadership NPQ 18 November 2021
- The four key ways we’re supporting staff wellbeing 17 November 2021
- Developing a whole school approach to tackle bullying 15 November 2021