Sarah Morgan, DfE Demonstrator Programme Lead at Pheasey Park Farm Primary School, explains how the adoption of new technology has opened doors to better ways of learning.
DfE Demonstrator Programme Lead at Pheasey Park Farm Primary School in Birmingham
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A headteacher’s top tips to effectively manage Pupil Premium funding 27 September 2023
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023