Deputy Principal Steven Taylor writes about the importance of modelling socially distanced behaviour as a teacher and the part part all school staff have to play in reducing the risk posed by COVID-19.
Steven Taylor is Deputy Principal at The Valley Leadership Academy in Bacup in Lancashire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020