With all children now back in classrooms, Deputy Head Andrew Beavis describes how lockdown has developed his school's blended learning approach and how their remote education model continues to support students now they're in school.
Andrew Beavis is Deputy Headteacher at Copthall School in North London.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021