We asked two senior leaders to share how their schools are making sure the teacher assessed grades their students receive this summer are fair and reflect the hard work students have done in such an unusual year.
Andrew Beavis is Deputy Headteacher at Copthall School in North London.
With all children now back in classrooms, Deputy Head Andrew Beavis describes how lockdown has developed his school's blended learning approach and how their remote education model continues to support students now they're in school.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022