Executive headteacher Andrew Truby writes about how teachers and school staff have risen to the challenge of the new national restrictions and shares his top tips for supporting parents who are at home with their children.
Executive Headteacher of St Wilfrid's, St Thomas of Canterbury and St Joseph's primary schools in Sheffield
Andrew Truby, executive head, pays tribute to the staff in his schools and to teachers everywhere who have stepped up during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023