Ben Eccersley is an EdTech leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley. In this blog, he shares his practical advice for teachers using technology, as well as some tips for supporting families to play their part in remote education.
Ben Eccersley is the Associate Assistant Principal and EdTech Leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘Maximum benefit in a straightforward way’: an Early Career Framework induction 1 March 2021
- Why I’d recommend tutoring 24 February 2021
- Keeping staff and students safe with rapid testing 12 February 2021
- Thinking beyond the pandemic in a Special Educational Needs school 12 February 2021
- “The first time he appeared smiling in a live lesson was wonderful” – supporting the most vulnerable children to learn remotely 12 February 2021