Ben Eccersley is an EdTech leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley. In this blog, he shares his practical advice for teachers using technology, as well as some tips for supporting families to play their part in remote education.
Ben Eccersley is the Associate Assistant Principal and EdTech Leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing as they return to school or college 26 August 2021
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021