Ben Eccersley is an EdTech leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley. In this blog, he shares his practical advice for teachers using technology, as well as some tips for supporting families to play their part in remote education.
Ben Eccersley is the Associate Assistant Principal and EdTech Leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023