Ben Eccersley is an EdTech leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley. In this blog, he shares his practical advice for teachers using technology, as well as some tips for supporting families to play their part in remote education.
Ben Eccersley is the Associate Assistant Principal and EdTech Leader at Outwood Academy Shafton in Barnsley.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021