Principal, Cara Ackroyd, shares the protective measures her school has implemented to keep teaching and non-teaching staff as safe as possible.
Cara Ackroyd is Principal of Outwood Academy Shafton, a large comprehensive secondary academy in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020