The National Teaching Awards celebrate teachers’ exceptional achievements. Charlotte Grace - a science teacher at Outwood Academy Shafton - shares her experience of winning an award and how it has impacted her early career so far.
Charlotte Grace is a science teacher at Outwood Academy Shafton.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021