The first thing to note about our flexible working policy at Hearts Academy Trust is that it is about our pupils and not our staff – although it benefits them too, obviously.
Debbie Rogan is the CEO of Hearts Academy Trust, Basildon. The trust comprises of 6 schools across Essex and also runs:
• two alternative provisions for primary aged pupils
• provision for 100 2 and 3 year olds
• a teaching school
• teacher training
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Mental health and wellbeing support that prepares students for classroom learning 11 May 2022
- How we work with our community to tackle the root causes of persistent absences 5 May 2022
- Our school’s journey supporting refugees 26 April 2022
- Finding belonging and solidarity in school leader support groups 25 April 2022
- Advice on how to address the topic of pornography in the classroom 18 April 2022