The first thing to note about our flexible working policy at Hearts Academy Trust is that it is about our pupils and not our staff – although it benefits them too, obviously.
Debbie Rogan is the CEO of Hearts Academy Trust, Basildon. The trust comprises of 6 schools across Essex and also runs:
• two alternative provisions for primary aged pupils
• provision for 100 2 and 3 year olds
• a teaching school
• teacher training
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020