The first thing to note about our flexible working policy at Hearts Academy Trust is that it is about our pupils and not our staff – although it benefits them too, obviously.
Debbie Rogan is the CEO of Hearts Academy Trust, Basildon. The trust comprises of 6 schools across Essex and also runs:
• two alternative provisions for primary aged pupils
• provision for 100 2 and 3 year olds
• a teaching school
• teacher training
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Looking on the bright side – the positives of teaching in lockdown 20 May 2020
- The power of a thank you 20 May 2020
- Why looking after our mental health has never been more important for teachers 19 May 2020
- The challenges of delivering remote education 19 May 2020
- Leading in uncertain times – managing the COVID-19 response as a headteacher 19 May 2020