Deputy Head Elaine Williams explains how her school have made use of the government-funded National Tutoring Programme to target individual pupil needs, making sure that the children whose learning has been most disrupted by lockdown get the support they need.
Elaine Williams is Deputy Head at St Peter’s C of E Primary School in Farnworth
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Mental health and wellbeing support that prepares students for classroom learning 11 May 2022
- How we work with our community to tackle the root causes of persistent absences 5 May 2022
- Our school’s journey supporting refugees 26 April 2022
- Finding belonging and solidarity in school leader support groups 25 April 2022
- Advice on how to address the topic of pornography in the classroom 18 April 2022