Deputy Head Elaine Williams explains how her school have made use of the government-funded National Tutoring Programme to target individual pupil needs, making sure that the children whose learning has been most disrupted by lockdown get the support they need.
Elaine Williams is Deputy Head at St Peter’s C of E Primary School in Farnworth
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023