Deputy Head Elaine Williams explains how her school have made use of the government-funded National Tutoring Programme to target individual pupil needs, making sure that the children whose learning has been most disrupted by lockdown get the support they need.
Elaine Williams is Deputy Head at St Peter’s C of E Primary School in Farnworth
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How the reception baseline assessment will be a fairer progress measure and give teachers more recognition 19 July 2021
- The lead up to results days 19 July 2021
- How we’re keeping our students engaged with testing until the end of term and through the holidays 16 July 2021
- Engaging local families with the Holiday Activities and Food Programme this summer 15 July 2021
- Unlocking learning recovery through professional development 1 July 2021