As part of the DfE’s support for Newly Qualified Teachers, Emma Tate, Director of Outwood Institute of Education, shares what extra support they are providing to over 100 NQTs this year.
Emma Tate is Director of Outwood Institute of Education.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020