As part of the DfE’s support for Newly Qualified Teachers, Emma Tate, Director of Outwood Institute of Education, shares what extra support they are providing to over 100 NQTs this year.
Emma Tate is Director of Outwood Institute of Education.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A headteacher’s top tips to effectively manage Pupil Premium funding 27 September 2023
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023