Plantsbrook School is committed to tackling teacher workload. We recognise the importance of staff welfare to ensure that our students get the best possible learning experiences. Today I'm writing this update on my previous blog because the three reports from the …
Deputy Head of Plantsbrook School, West Midlands and member of the Marking Policy Review Group
Plantsbrook School in the West Midlands has recently piloted a new marking strategy to help ensure that students are given high quality feedback. Deputy Headteacher Emma Thom explains how the new strategy is helping support teachers’ work-life balance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023
- Thank you, teachers, for all of your hard work and determination! 21 June 2023