Plantsbrook School is committed to tackling teacher workload. We recognise the importance of staff welfare to ensure that our students get the best possible learning experiences. Today I'm writing this update on my previous blog because the three reports from the …
Deputy Head of Plantsbrook School, West Midlands and member of the Marking Policy Review Group
Plantsbrook School in the West Midlands has recently piloted a new marking strategy to help ensure that students are given high quality feedback. Deputy Headteacher Emma Thom explains how the new strategy is helping support teachers’ work-life balance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- The impact of COVID-19 on digital learning 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021