Plantsbrook School is committed to tackling teacher workload. We recognise the importance of staff welfare to ensure that our students get the best possible learning experiences. Today I'm writing this update on my previous blog because the three reports from the …
Deputy Head of Plantsbrook School, West Midlands and member of the Marking Policy Review Group
Plantsbrook School in the West Midlands has recently piloted a new marking strategy to help ensure that students are given high quality feedback. Deputy Headteacher Emma Thom explains how the new strategy is helping support teachers’ work-life balance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020