Plantsbrook School is committed to tackling teacher workload. We recognise the importance of staff welfare to ensure that our students get the best possible learning experiences. Today I'm writing this update on my previous blog because the three reports from the …
Deputy Head of Plantsbrook School, West Midlands and member of the Marking Policy Review Group
Plantsbrook School in the West Midlands has recently piloted a new marking strategy to help ensure that students are given high quality feedback. Deputy Headteacher Emma Thom explains how the new strategy is helping support teachers’ work-life balance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020