Plantsbrook School is committed to tackling teacher workload. We recognise the importance of staff welfare to ensure that our students get the best possible learning experiences. Today I'm writing this update on my previous blog because the three reports from the …
Deputy Head of Plantsbrook School, West Midlands and member of the Marking Policy Review Group
Plantsbrook School in the West Midlands has recently piloted a new marking strategy to help ensure that students are given high quality feedback. Deputy Headteacher Emma Thom explains how the new strategy is helping support teachers’ work-life balance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Looking on the bright side – the positives of teaching in lockdown 20 May 2020
- The power of a thank you 20 May 2020
- Why looking after our mental health has never been more important for teachers 19 May 2020
- The challenges of delivering remote education 19 May 2020
- Leading in uncertain times – managing the COVID-19 response as a headteacher 19 May 2020