Janet Sheriff, headteacher at Prince Henry’s Grammar School, reflects on managing her school's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Headteacher at Prince Henry's Grammar School in Otley, Leeds
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020