Janet Sheriff, headteacher at Prince Henry’s Grammar School, reflects on managing her school's response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Headteacher at Prince Henry's Grammar School in Otley, Leeds
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Ensuring every student has the opportunity to look after their wellbeing 30 June 2022
- Developing a lifelong love of physical activity 27 June 2022
- From Multi Academy Trust sceptic to advocate 15 June 2022
- National Professional Qualifications: how NPQs have transformed CPD in our Multi Academy Trust 26 May 2022
- Teachers, your hard work is so appreciated: thank you for transforming children’s lives! 26 May 2022