Janice Allen is the Headteacher at Falinge Park High School, here she discusses how they work closely with a number of local charities to support the school’s drive to improve attendance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022