Janice Allen is the Headteacher at Falinge Park High School, here she discusses how they work closely with a number of local charities to support the school’s drive to improve attendance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A headteacher’s top tips to effectively manage Pupil Premium funding 27 September 2023
- How our school is managing teacher workload 20 September 2023
- A 360 overview of our Pupil Premium Strategy 18 September 2023
- Teaching our students the facts about tax 19 July 2023
- Pupil Premium Strategy: We prioritise understanding our pupils’ key barriers to learning 17 July 2023