Jose Negrin explains the strategies, resources and tools in place to deal with the new and complex challenges that COVID-19 has brought on the mental health needs of pupils and staff.
Jose Negrin is Head of Therapeutic Support at West Lea School which caters for students aged 4-19 with special educational needs over three campuses.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021