Jose Negrin explains the strategies, resources and tools in place to deal with the new and complex challenges that COVID-19 has brought on the mental health needs of pupils and staff.
Jose Negrin is Head of Therapeutic Support at West Lea School which caters for students aged 4-19 with special educational needs over three campuses.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020