Jose Negrin explains the strategies, resources and tools in place to deal with the new and complex challenges that COVID-19 has brought on the mental health needs of pupils and staff.
Jose Negrin is Head of Therapeutic Support at West Lea School which caters for students aged 4-19 with special educational needs over three campuses.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020