Recruiting the right member of staff for your school isn’t easy at the best of times, let alone during COVID-19. Joy Mitchell from North Leamington School explains how she implemented successful interviews remotely due to social distancing measures.
Joy Mitchell is headteacher of North Leamington School.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021