Recruiting the right member of staff for your school isn’t easy at the best of times, let alone during COVID-19. Joy Mitchell from North Leamington School explains how she implemented successful interviews remotely due to social distancing measures.
Joy Mitchell is headteacher of North Leamington School.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020