As part of our enrichment series which looks at the work happening in schools to support the development of a child’s character and resilience, Libby Nicholas, CEO of Astrea Academy Trust, shares their approach and why she believes education that goes beyond the classroom helps every pupil to fly.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘The P Word’ – Reducing the stigma of periods across our college 22 November 2022
- How does it feel to be an award-winning teacher? 21 November 2022
- Create a flexible tutoring model to maximise the academic impact of tuition 16 November 2022
- Taking a proactive approach to preventing and responding to bullying 14 November 2022
- Supporting pupil’s learning and development through engagement with nature 11 November 2022