As part of our enrichment series which looks at the work happening in schools to support the development of a child’s character and resilience, Libby Nicholas, CEO of Astrea Academy Trust, shares their approach and why she believes education that goes beyond the classroom helps every pupil to fly.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- “I am proud to be among you” – thank you to everyone working in education in 2020 21 December 2020
- A thank you from a governor 21 December 2020
- Providing remote education to vulnerable children 21 December 2020
- Testing in schools – what you need to know 15 December 2020
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020