As part of our enrichment series which looks at the work happening in schools to support the development of a child’s character and resilience, Libby Nicholas, CEO of Astrea Academy Trust, shares their approach and why she believes education that goes beyond the classroom helps every pupil to fly.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020