Lisa Whitworth, PSHE lead at Sidmouth College, shares the important role that schools have in supporting young people who need to disclose abuse, especially during COVID-19.
Lisa Whitworth is PSHE lead at Sidmouth College in Devon.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- ‘Maximum benefit in a straightforward way’: an Early Career Framework induction 1 March 2021
- Why I’d recommend tutoring 24 February 2021
- Keeping staff and students safe with rapid testing 12 February 2021
- Thinking beyond the pandemic in a Special Educational Needs school 12 February 2021
- “The first time he appeared smiling in a live lesson was wonderful” – supporting the most vulnerable children to learn remotely 12 February 2021