Read about how schools have been sharing daily attendance data with DfE and making use of the Monitor Your School Attendance (MYSA) service - a free, secure tool that helps them visualise the data and monitor, manage and improve pupil attendance.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How tutoring is helping to improve pupils’ attendance 4 December 2023
- School leaders tips on their pupil premium strategy 29 November 2023
- The difference ending term well makes to pupil attendance 27 November 2023
- Teaching Awards Silver Winner shares top tips for school leaders 20 November 2023
- Working together to tackle attendance in rural communities 16 November 2023