When schools closed earlier this year, Rebecca was delighted to receive a card via the Thank a Teacher campaign from a pupil who has been inspired to become a teacher, just like her.
Rebecca Liquorish is an English teacher at Brooke Weston Academy in Northamptonshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How have we tackled staff wellbeing? 19 November 2020
- ‘Something’s not right’: supporting young people through PSHE 17 November 2020
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020