When schools closed earlier this year, Rebecca was delighted to receive a card via the Thank a Teacher campaign from a pupil who has been inspired to become a teacher, just like her.
Rebecca Liquorish is an English teacher at Brooke Weston Academy in Northamptonshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020