When schools closed earlier this year, Rebecca was delighted to receive a card via the Thank a Teacher campaign from a pupil who has been inspired to become a teacher, just like her.
Rebecca Liquorish is an English teacher at Brooke Weston Academy in Northamptonshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Embracing the ABCs of our behaviour policy 19 April 2021
- Digital learning is here to stay 19 April 2021
- Helping primary pupils with their maths skills in a post-pandemic world 1 April 2021
- The Early Career Framework reforms – something to get excited about. 30 March 2021
- Leading through a pandemic: International Women’s Day 5 March 2021