When schools closed earlier this year, Rebecca was delighted to receive a card via the Thank a Teacher campaign from a pupil who has been inspired to become a teacher, just like her.
Rebecca Liquorish is an English teacher at Brooke Weston Academy in Northamptonshire.
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- Early Career Framework reforms – why we’ve signed up 18 September 2020
- "It is so important that teachers realise how important they are" – celebrating the Teaching Awards 17 September 2020
- Raring to go after local lockdown 11 September 2020
- Back to school – what’s the first week been like? 7 September 2020
- The benefits of edtech: using a combined approach to improve teaching quality 2 September 2020