Sinead McBrearty is Chief Executive of Education Support Partnership, a charity dedicated to improving the mental health and wellbeing of the education workforce. She shares tips and advice on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing at this time.
Sinead McBrearty is Chief Executive of Education Support Partnership (ESP)
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- From classroom to computer: creating consistency throughout a remote curriculum 15 October 2020
- Wellbeing, CPD and bubbles – how we’re keeping staff safe 14 October 2020
- Physical distance but collaborative endeavour: we all have a part to play 13 October 2020
- Navigating staff wellbeing – how we’re supporting each other 9 October 2020
- Why a whole school approach to wellbeing and mental health is key 9 October 2020