Sinead McBrearty is Chief Executive of Education Support Partnership, a charity dedicated to improving the mental health and wellbeing of the education workforce. She shares tips and advice on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing at this time.
Sinead McBrearty is Chief Executive of Education Support Partnership (ESP)
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- How we’re striving to get more girls into computing 11 February 2024
- Inspiring and enabling pupil and learner voice 5 February 2024
- Use the National Tutoring Programme to prepare your pupils for exams 29 January 2024
- Our school’s behaviour strategy 18 January 2024
- Flexible working in our school 14 December 2023