Sinead McBrearty is Chief Executive of Education Support Partnership, a charity dedicated to improving the mental health and wellbeing of the education workforce. She shares tips and advice on how to look after your mental health and wellbeing at this time.
Sinead McBrearty is Chief Executive of Education Support Partnership (ESP)
Related content and links
About the teaching blog
A Department for Education blog for teachers, by teachers.
- A day in the life of two Year 6 teachers – in school and at home 21 July 2020
- Saying goodbye to my class, virtually 17 July 2020
- Reading Together Day - making up for lost time 16 July 2020
- Inspiring the next generation of teachers 15 July 2020
- Reopening schools: one month on 14 July 2020